Benthuizen, The Netherlands
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.077606, 4.543190.
Benthuizen is a small village located in the South Province of the Netherlands, just 4 km from Zoetermeer. The town's population is about 3,500 people. It is a small and very beautiful town, with a special taste of life. A few historic windmills are the most important tourist attractions of the town.
Where is Benthuizen, The Netherlands on Map?
Road map of Benthuizen, The Netherlands shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Benthuizen, The Netherlands
Benthuizen, The Netherlands Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Benthuizen, The Netherlands is 52.077606, and the longitude is 4.543190. Benthuizen, The Netherlands is located at Netherlands country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 4' 39.3816'' N and 4° 32' 35.4840'' E.
|DMS Lat||52° 4' 39.3816'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 32' 35.4840'' E|
Coordinates of Benthuizen, The Netherlands is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Netherlands
Also check out these related Towns.
- Amersfoort, Utrecht, the Netherlands (52.155170, 5.387200)
- Bussum, Het Gooi, North Holland, the Netherlands (52.283333, 5.166667)
- Schiedam, South Holland, Netherlands (51.916962, 4.398819)
- Warmenhuizen, Schagen, Noord Holland, the Netherlands (52.722755, 4.739298)
- Simpelveld, Netherlands (50.832848, 5.987771)
- Lemmer, Friesland, Netherlands (52.844948, 5.710553)
- Meppel, Netherlands (52.692547, 6.190908)
- Westerbork, Drenthe, Netherlands (52.850952, 6.605745)
- Dwingeloo, Drenthe, Netherlands (52.835358, 6.365817)
- Breda, North Brabant, Netherlands (51.571915, 4.768323)