Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.599869, 4.711826.
Prinsenbeek is a former municipality in the neighborhood of Breda, southern Netherlands. There are about 11,000 people are currently living in the settlement, and it is one of the least active neighboring districts of Breda. There are a few civil monuments and beautiful old historic churches in the village.
Where is Prinsenbeek, Netherlands on Map?
Road map of Prinsenbeek, Netherlands shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Prinsenbeek, Netherlands
Prinsenbeek, Netherlands Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Prinsenbeek, Netherlands is 51.599869, and the longitude is 4.711826. Prinsenbeek, Netherlands is located at Netherlands country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 35' 59.5284'' N and 4° 42' 42.5736'' E.
Prinsenbeek, Netherlands Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 35' 59.5284'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 42' 42.5736'' E|
Coordinates of Prinsenbeek, Netherlands is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in Netherlands
Also check out these related Villages.
- Groessen, Netherlands (51.932148, 6.029348)
- The Church of Our Lady (Grote Kerk), Breda, the Netherlands (51.588833, 4.775292)
- Prinsenbeek, Netherlands (51.599869, 4.711826)
- Sander, Etten-Leur, The Netherlands (51.586998, 4.639095)
- Valkenburg, The Netherlands (50.865231, 5.832052)
- Leuvenheim, The Netherlands (52.075497, 6.140971)
- Aalten, The Netherlands (51.926666, 6.580678)