Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.932148, 6.029348.
Groessen is a very large and beautiful village in west Netherlands, located near the city of Arnhem. It is a small agricultural settlement near the river Oude, with the population close to 2,000 people. There are a few medium farming establishments in the village, which are traditionally producing a large variety of milky products.
Where is Groessen, Netherlands on Map?
Road map of Groessen, Netherlands shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Groessen, Netherlands
Groessen, Netherlands Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Groessen, Netherlands is 51.932148, and the longitude is 6.029348. Groessen, Netherlands is located at Netherlands country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 55' 55.7328'' N and 6° 1' 45.6528'' E.
Groessen, Netherlands Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 55' 55.7328'' N|
|DMS Long||6° 1' 45.6528'' E|
Coordinates of Groessen, Netherlands is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in Netherlands
Also check out these related Villages.
- Groessen, Netherlands (51.932148, 6.029348)
- The Church of Our Lady (Grote Kerk), Breda, the Netherlands (51.588833, 4.775292)
- Prinsenbeek, Netherlands (51.599869, 4.711826)
- Sander, Etten-Leur, The Netherlands (51.586998, 4.639095)
- Valkenburg, The Netherlands (50.865231, 5.832052)
- Leuvenheim, The Netherlands (52.075497, 6.140971)
- Aalten, The Netherlands (51.926666, 6.580678)