Binjai, North Sumatra, Indonesia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 3.598401, 98.489166.
Binjai is a city in the province of North Sumatra, Indonesia, located in the northern part of the province and 20 kilometers west of Medan. It is divided into 5 administrative districts: East, West, South, North, and Downtown. It is an important economic, agricultural, and commercial center of the region. Binjai is also a multicultural city, home to Indian, Malay, Chinese, Javanese, and Batak citizens. Binjai railway station serves the city.
Where is Binjai, North Sumatra, Indonesia on Map?
Road map of Binjai, North Sumatra, Indonesia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Binjai, North Sumatra, Indonesia
Binjai, North Sumatra, Indonesia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Binjai, North Sumatra, Indonesia is 3.598401, and the longitude is 98.489166. Binjai, North Sumatra, Indonesia is located at Indonesia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 3° 35' 54.2436'' N and 98° 29' 20.9976'' E.
|DMS Lat||3° 35' 54.2436'' N|
|DMS Long||98° 29' 20.9976'' E|
Coordinates of Binjai, North Sumatra, Indonesia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Indonesia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Jakarta, Indonesia (-6.200000, 106.816666)
- Pamekasan, Pamekasan Regency, East Jawa, Indonesia (-7.161367, 113.482498)
- Banda Aceh, Banda Aceh City, Aceh, Indonesia (5.548290, 95.323753)
- Ambon, Ambon Island, Maluku, Indonesia (-3.654703, 128.190643)
- Palopo, Wara, South Sulawesi, Indonesia (-2.994494, 120.195465)
- Soreang, Bandung, West Java, Indonesia (-7.025253, 107.519760)
- Dumai, Dumai Province, Riau, Indonesia (1.694394, 101.445007)
- Pematang Siantar City, North Sumatra, Indonesia (2.970042, 99.068169)
- Banjarsari, Surakarta City, Central Java, Indonesia (-7.550676, 110.828316)
- Lhoksukon, Aceh Utara, Aceh, Indonesia (5.051701, 97.318123)