Blois, Centre-Val de Loire, France
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 47.593899, 1.328100.
A small community on the banks of the river Loire, Blois is a wonderful old town situated in the region of the Centre-Val de Loire which is in the very central part of France. According to some historical evidence, the first settlement was established there in about the 6th century but it remained really small for about 4 centuries more before growing up to a little larger town. The town used to be the principal settlement of a few Medieval kingdoms and states, and today it is a tourist spot popular for its old buildings, palaces, bridges, cathedrals, and so on. La Maison de la Magie Robert-Houdin is one more attraction of the town. It is a home to the Museum of Magic dedicated to the arts of magic and magicians.
Map of Blois, Centre-Val de Loire, France
Blois, Centre-Val de Loire, France Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Blois, Centre-Val de Loire, France is 47.593899, and the longitude is 1.328100. Blois, Centre-Val de Loire, France is located at France country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 47° 35' 38.0364'' N and 1° 19' 41.1600'' E.
Blois, Centre-Val de Loire, France Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||47° 35' 38.0364'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 19' 41.1600'' E|
Coordinates of Blois, Centre-Val de Loire, France is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in France
Also check out these related Towns.
- Saint-Raphaël, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France (43.425201, 6.768400)
- Annemasse, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France (46.195801, 6.236400)
- Creil, Hauts-de-France, France (49.258301, 2.483300)
- Agen, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France (44.204899, 0.621200)
- Six-Fours-les-Plages, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France (43.100899, 5.820000)
- Haguenau, the Grand Est, France (48.820000, 7.790000)
- Vitrolles, Bouches-du-Rhône, France (43.459999, 5.248600)
- Thonon-les-Bains, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France (46.362701, 6.475000)
- Tremblay-en-France, the Île-de-France, France (48.950001, 2.572200)
- La Ciotat, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France (43.176899, 5.608600)