Bolu, Bolu Province, Turkey
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.731647, 31.589813.
Bolu is a small city and the capital of Bolu Province, located in northwestern Turkey, right on the way from Ankara to Istanbul. The city is situated in a small valley among Bolu mountains and is famous with its numerous natural beauties like small lakes, forests, natural parks, waterfalls, etc., which can be found in plenty in the neighborhoods of Bolu. Yedigöl Park, Abant Lake, Gölçük Park are among the most famous ones. There are a few landmarks in the city center as well, including an old clock tower and a few shopping centers.
Map of Bolu, Bolu Province, Turkey
Bolu, Bolu Province, Turkey Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bolu, Bolu Province, Turkey is 40.731647, and the longitude is 31.589813. Bolu, Bolu Province, Turkey is located at Turkey country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 43' 53.9292'' N and 31° 35' 23.3268'' E.
Bolu, Bolu Province, Turkey Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||40° 43' 53.9292'' N|
|DMS Long||31° 35' 23.3268'' E|
Coordinates of Bolu, Bolu Province, Turkey is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Turkey
Also check out these related Cities.
- Manisa, Manisa Province, Turkey (38.630554, 27.422222)
- Diyarbakir, Diyarbakir Province, Turkey (37.910000, 40.240002)
- Izmit, Kocaeli, Turkey (40.766666, 29.916668)
- Gaziantep, Gaziantep Province, Turkey (37.066666, 37.383331)
- Sanliurfa, Sanliurfa Province, Turkey (37.158333, 38.791668)
- Tekirdag, Tekirdag Province, Turkey (40.977779, 27.515278)
- Adana, Adana Province, Turkey (37.000000, 35.321335)
- Antalya, Antalya Province, Turkey (36.884804, 30.704044)
- Giresun, Giresun Merkez/Giresun, Turkey (40.917534, 38.392654)
- Yozgat, Yozgat Province, Turkey (39.822060, 34.808132)