Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.731647, 31.589813.
Bolu is a small city and the capital of Bolu Province, located in northwestern Turkey, right on the way from Ankara to Istanbul. The city is situated in a small valley among Bolu mountains and is famous with its numerous natural beauties like small lakes, forests, natural parks, waterfalls, etc., which can be found in plenty in the neighborhoods of Bolu. Yedigöl Park, Abant Lake, Gölçük Park are among the most famous ones. There are a few landmarks in the city center as well, including an old clock tower and a few shopping centers.
Where is Bolu, Turkey on Map?
Road map of Bolu, Turkey shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bolu, Turkey
Bolu, Turkey Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bolu, Turkey is 40.731647, and the longitude is 31.589813. Bolu, Turkey is located at Turkey country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 43' 53.9292'' N and 31° 35' 23.3268'' E.
Bolu, Turkey Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||40° 43' 53.9292'' N|
|DMS Long||31° 35' 23.3268'' E|
Coordinates of Bolu, Turkey is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Turkey
Also check out these related Cities.
- Manisa, Turkey (38.630554, 27.422222)
- Diyarbakir, Turkey (37.910000, 40.240002)
- Izmit, Kocaeli, Turkey (40.766666, 29.916668)
- Gaziantep, Turkey (37.066666, 37.383331)
- Sanliurfa, Turkey (37.158333, 38.791668)
- Tekirdag, Turkey (40.977779, 27.515278)
- Adana, Turkey (37.000000, 35.321335)
- Antalya, Turkey (36.884804, 30.704044)
- Giresun, Turkey (40.917534, 38.392654)
- Yozgat, Turkey (39.822060, 34.808132)