Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 36.333969, 5.089223.
Bougaa is a large town and the headquarters of the same name district, located in northern Algeria, with the population close to 30,000 people. The municipality is situated in one of the most favorable and fertile zone of the country, in a close proximity to the Mediterranean shoreline. There are 7 districts in the town, and a few small neighboring villages are about to merge with the town in the neighboring future. Bougaa is considered one of the fastest developing towns in the area, with strong, agriculture-based economy.
Where is Bougaa, Algeria on Map?
Road map of Bougaa, Algeria shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bougaa, Algeria
Bougaa, Algeria Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bougaa, Algeria is 36.333969, and the longitude is 5.089223. Bougaa, Algeria is located at Algeria country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 20' 2.2884'' N and 5° 5' 21.2028'' E.
|DMS Lat||36° 20' 2.2884'' N|
|DMS Long||5° 5' 21.2028'' E|
Coordinates of Bougaa, Algeria is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Algeria
Also check out these related Towns.
- Bordj El Haouas, Algeria (24.884993, 8.434873)
- Filfila, Algeria (36.882591, 7.082545)
- Heliopolis, Algeria (36.503963, 7.441059)
- Sidi Akkacha, Algeria (36.463711, 1.303511)
- Rogassa, Algeria (34.019249, 0.925384)
- Bougaa, Algeria (36.333969, 5.089223)
- Rosfa, Algeria (34.864174, 0.834028)
- In Amenas, Algeria (28.040833, 9.543056)
- Hassi Messaoud, Algeria (31.700001, 6.066667)
- Ain Sefra, Algeria (32.750000, -0.583333)