Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 36.882591, 7.082545.
Filfila is a town in northern Algeria, located in the neighborhood of Skikda city. It is situated in the region which is the closest to the Italian island of Sardinia. Filfila is a very small town, and it is located on the hill, about 1.5 miles from the seashore.
Where is Filfila, Algeria on Map?
Road map of Filfila, Algeria shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Filfila, Algeria
Filfila, Algeria Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Filfila, Algeria is 36.882591, and the longitude is 7.082545. Filfila, Algeria is located at Algeria country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 52' 57.3276'' N and 7° 4' 57.1620'' E.
|DMS Lat||36° 52' 57.3276'' N|
|DMS Long||7° 4' 57.1620'' E|
Coordinates of Filfila, Algeria is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Algeria
Also check out these related Towns.
- Bordj El Haouas, Algeria (24.884993, 8.434873)
- Filfila, Algeria (36.882591, 7.082545)
- Heliopolis, Algeria (36.503963, 7.441059)
- Sidi Akkacha, Algeria (36.463711, 1.303511)
- Rogassa, Algeria (34.019249, 0.925384)
- Bougaa, Algeria (36.333969, 5.089223)
- Rosfa, Algeria (34.864174, 0.834028)
- In Amenas, Algeria (28.040833, 9.543056)
- Hassi Messaoud, Algeria (31.700001, 6.066667)
- Ain Sefra, Algeria (32.750000, -0.583333)