Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.545448, -8.426507.
Braga is one of the largest cities in Portugal, situated in the northern part of the country, about 40 miles north of the capital city. Braga is set in the middle of Cavado Valley, and it is an important economic and educational center, with a large university, the Universidade do Minho, situated in the city center. Braga is similar to other Portugal cities, with plenty of historic architecture, old cathedrals, museums, galleries, small cafes and restaurants. But most of the tourists come to the city for traditional festivals, including St. Johne's festival, Roman Braga festival, Holy Week festival, etc.
Map of Braga, Portugal
Braga, Portugal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Braga, Portugal is 41.545448, and the longitude is -8.426507. Braga, Portugal is located at Portugal country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 32' 43.6128'' N and 8° 25' 35.4252'' W.
Braga, Portugal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 32' 43.6128'' N|
|DMS Long||8° 25' 35.4252'' W|
Coordinates of Braga, Portugal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Portugal
Also check out these related Cities.
- Braga, Portugal (41.545448, -8.426507)
- Almada, Portugal (38.676525, -9.165105)
- Odivelas, Portugal (38.795368, -9.185180)
- Loulé, Portugal (37.137920, -8.020216)
- Moita, Portugal (38.652733, -8.990205)
- Portimão, Portugal (37.138287, -8.537579)
- Esposende, Braga, Portugal (41.530918, -8.780565)
- Estoril, Portugal (38.710159, -9.401894)
- Faro, Portugal (37.019356, -7.930440)
- Lagos, Portugal (37.129665, -8.669586)