Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.137920, -8.020216.
Loulé is a small city in southern Portugal, a historic settlement with the population exceeding 70,000 people. The city is also the headquarters of the same name district, which is divided into 9 sub-districts. Loulé is not a resort city but is a very interesting spot for history fans, with an old Medieval castle, Matriz church, Monument Duarte Pacheco, and other points of interest.
Map of Loulé, Portugal
Loulé, Portugal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Loulé, Portugal is 37.137920, and the longitude is -8.020216. Loulé, Portugal is located at Portugal country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 8' 16.5120'' N and 8° 1' 12.7776'' W.
Loulé, Portugal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||37° 8' 16.5120'' N|
|DMS Long||8° 1' 12.7776'' W|
Coordinates of Loulé, Portugal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Portugal
Also check out these related Cities.
- Braga, Portugal (41.545448, -8.426507)
- Almada, Portugal (38.676525, -9.165105)
- Odivelas, Portugal (38.795368, -9.185180)
- Loulé, Portugal (37.137920, -8.020216)
- Moita, Portugal (38.652733, -8.990205)
- Portimão, Portugal (37.138287, -8.537579)
- Esposende, Braga, Portugal (41.530918, -8.780565)
- Estoril, Portugal (38.710159, -9.401894)
- Faro, Portugal (37.019356, -7.930440)
- Lagos, Portugal (37.129665, -8.669586)