Bridge Pavilion, Zaragoza, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.666950, -0.904988.
Bridge Pavilion is a notable building constructed especially for Expo 2008 at Av. Ranillas, on a small island in the middle fo Ebro River, in the central part of Zaragoza, Spain. It was designed by an Iraqi deconstructivism architect Zaha Hadid, who creared this building resembling a correct shape of a flower. The building is made of fiber glass and concrete, and it is definitely one of the most interesting modern buildings in the city.
Where is Bridge Pavilion, Zaragoza, Spain on Map?
Road map of Bridge Pavilion, Zaragoza, Spain shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bridge Pavilion, Zaragoza, Spain
Bridge Pavilion, Zaragoza, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bridge Pavilion, Zaragoza, Spain is 41.666950, and the longitude is -0.904988. Bridge Pavilion, Zaragoza, Spain is located at Spain country in the Notable Buildings place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 40' 1.0200'' N and 0° 54' 17.9568'' W.
Bridge Pavilion, Zaragoza, Spain Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 40' 1.0200'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 54' 17.9568'' W|
Coordinates of Bridge Pavilion, Zaragoza, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Notable Buildings in Spain
Also check out these related Notable Buildings.
- Serantes Kultur Aretoa, Santutruzi, Bilbao, Spain (43.326435, -3.033169)
- Dog's Fountain, Txakur Kalea, Bilbao, Spain (43.257793, -2.924329)
- Mercado de la Ribera, Bilbao, Spain (43.255573, -2.924206)
- Azkuna Zentroa, Bilbao, Spain (43.259830, -2.936812)
- Cultural Center of Flamenco "Casa de la Memoria", Seville, Spain (37.392384, -5.993839)
- CaixaForum Seville, Seville, Spain (37.393955, -6.009290)
- Casa de Murillo, Seville, Spain (37.385647, -5.989047)
- Metropol Parasol, Seville, Spain (37.393238, -5.991848)
- Torre del Oro, Seville, Andalusia, Spain (37.382412, -5.996490)
- Leaning Tower of Zaragoza, Zaragoza, Spain (41.655003, -0.882230)