Metropol Parasol, Seville, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.393238, -5.991848.
Located at Pl. de la Encarnación, Metropol Parasol is one of the key landmarks of Seville, Spain. It is a notable construction built in 2011 by a German architect Mayer. It is a wooden structure resembling mushrooms, which is about 87 feet tall, 490 feet wide, and 270 feet long. The construction has 6 sections, so called mushrooms, that is why it is known as "Sevillian Six". It is a very popular spot among both local residents and tourists.
Where is Metropol Parasol, Seville, Spain on Map?
Road map of Metropol Parasol, Seville, Spain shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Metropol Parasol, Seville, Spain
Metropol Parasol, Seville, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Metropol Parasol, Seville, Spain is 37.393238, and the longitude is -5.991848. Metropol Parasol, Seville, Spain is located at Spain country in the Notable Buildings place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 23' 35.6568'' N and 5° 59' 30.6528'' W.
|DMS Lat||37° 23' 35.6568'' N|
|DMS Long||5° 59' 30.6528'' W|
Coordinates of Metropol Parasol, Seville, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Notable Buildings in Spain
Also check out these related Notable Buildings.
- Serantes Kultur Aretoa, Santutruzi, Bilbao, Spain (43.326435, -3.033169)
- Dog's Fountain, Txakur Kalea, Bilbao, Spain (43.257793, -2.924329)
- Mercado de la Ribera, Bilbao, Spain (43.255573, -2.924206)
- Azkuna Zentroa, Bilbao, Spain (43.259830, -2.936812)
- Cultural Center of Flamenco "Casa de la Memoria", Seville, Spain (37.392384, -5.993839)
- CaixaForum Seville, Seville, Spain (37.393955, -6.009290)
- Casa de Murillo, Seville, Spain (37.385647, -5.989047)
- Metropol Parasol, Seville, Spain (37.393238, -5.991848)
- Torre del Oro, Seville, Andalusia, Spain (37.382412, -5.996490)
- Leaning Tower of Zaragoza, Zaragoza, Spain (41.655003, -0.882230)