Torre del Agua, Zaragoza, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.670486, -0.907693.
Torre del Agua is a famous skyscraper located in northwestern part of Zaragoza, Spain, and built for Expo 2008 in Spain. It is constructed from glass, concrete, and steel. The building is almost 450 feet tall, and it is very famous with its huge bar (with the are close to 78 hundred square feet) with amazing panoramic views to the city. The building can be found near Aqua Park of Zaragoza.
Map of Torre del Agua, Zaragoza, Spain
Torre del Agua, Zaragoza, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Torre del Agua, Zaragoza, Spain is 41.670486, and the longitude is -0.907693. Torre del Agua, Zaragoza, Spain is located at Spain country in the Notable Buildings place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 40' 13.7496'' N and 0° 54' 27.6948'' W.
Torre del Agua, Zaragoza, Spain elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Torre del Agua, Zaragoza, Spain Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 40' 13.7496'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 54' 27.6948'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Torre del Agua, Zaragoza, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Notable Buildings in Spain
Also check out these related Notable Buildings.
- CaixaForum Seville, Seville, Spain (37.393955, -6.009290)
- Casa de Murillo, Seville, Spain (37.385647, -5.989047)
- Metropol Parasol, Seville, Spain (37.393238, -5.991848)
- Torre del Oro, Seville, Andalusia, Spain (37.382412, -5.996490)
- Leaning Tower of Zaragoza, Zaragoza, Spain (41.655003, -0.882230)
- CaixaForum, Zaragoza, Spain (41.652164, -0.894163)
- Torre del Agua, Zaragoza, Spain (41.670486, -0.907693)
- Bridge Pavilion, Zaragoza, Spain (41.666950, -0.904988)
- Market of San Miguel, Madrid, Spain (40.415421, -3.709022)
- Cuartel del Conde-Duque, Madrid, Spain (40.426674, -3.711092)