Buenos Aires, Argentina
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -34.603722, -58.381592.
Buenos Aires is the capital of Argentina, its largest city and the second-largest metropolitan area in the continent of South America. It was established in the early 16th century and there are a few stories behind the city's name, with the most believable one to be taking sources from the expression meaning Great Air. The city enjoys a great location, right in the delta of the River de la Plata, overlooking the shores of the Atlantic Ocean. Buenos Aires is a key tourism spot in South America, with a huge number of historical, cultural, natural, or social life-related places of interest, other landmarks and annual events that attract millions of tourists every year. The city is a center of arts and education of national importance and significance.
Buenos Aires is located on the southern banks of the river, and it expands and grows mainly to the south and east of the city center. Due to the presence of a really wide river with plenty of constantly running water, the city's climate is extremely humid but quite soft. The part of the River de la Plata located near the city is considered to be the widest river on the planet. Buenos Aires is a spacious modern city, with wide streets and the districts, where modern architecture and modern buildings are located side by side with the finest examples of old historical landmarks. The city is known for its high living standards and quality of living on the national scale.
Where is Buenos Aires, Argentina on Map?
Road map of Buenos Aires, Argentina shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Buenos Aires, Argentina
Buenos Aires, Argentina Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Buenos Aires, Argentina is -34.603722, and the longitude is -58.381592. Buenos Aires, Argentina is located at Argentina country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 36' 13.3992'' S and 58° 22' 53.7312'' W.
|DMS Lat||34° 36' 13.3992'' S|
|DMS Long||58° 22' 53.7312'' W|
Coordinates of Buenos Aires, Argentina is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Argentina
Also check out these related Cities.
- La Plata, Buenos Aires, Argentina (-34.920345, -57.969559)
- Rosario, Sante Fe, Argentina (-32.950001, -60.666668)
- Cordoba, Cordoba Province, Argentina (-31.416668, -64.183334)
- Mendoza, Capital Department, Mendoza Province, Argentina (-32.888355, -68.838844)
- Jujuy, Jujuy Province, Argentina (-24.184340, -65.302177)
- Tandil, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina (-37.320480, -59.132904)
- Bragado, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina (-35.101933, -60.438538)
- San Carlos de Bariloche, Río Negro Province, Argentina (-41.134258, -71.308525)
- San Miguel de Tucumán, Tucumán, Argentina (-26.808285, -65.217590)
- San Rafael, Mendoza Province, Argentina (-34.587997, -68.285522)