Tandil, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -37.320480, -59.132904.
Tandil is a small city in central Argentina, located about 45 miles south from Buenos Aires, the capital city of the country. There are over 110,000 people living in Tandil, and it is a wonderful residential area almost free from any industrial or other facility. It is rather a cultural and educational center, with a few points of interest, including national parks, famous Christ sculpture, etc.
Where is Tandil, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina on Map?
Road map of Tandil, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Tandil, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina
Tandil, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tandil, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina is -37.320480, and the longitude is -59.132904. Tandil, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina is located at Argentina country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 19' 13.7280'' S and 59° 7' 58.4544'' W.
|DMS Lat||37° 19' 13.7280'' S|
|DMS Long||59° 7' 58.4544'' W|
Coordinates of Tandil, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Argentina
Also check out these related Cities.
- La Plata, Buenos Aires, Argentina (-34.920345, -57.969559)
- Rosario, Sante Fe, Argentina (-32.950001, -60.666668)
- Cordoba, Cordoba Province, Argentina (-31.416668, -64.183334)
- Mendoza, Capital Department, Mendoza Province, Argentina (-32.888355, -68.838844)
- Jujuy, Jujuy Province, Argentina (-24.184340, -65.302177)
- Tandil, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina (-37.320480, -59.132904)
- Bragado, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina (-35.101933, -60.438538)
- San Carlos de Bariloche, Río Negro Province, Argentina (-41.134258, -71.308525)
- San Miguel de Tucumán, Tucumán, Argentina (-26.808285, -65.217590)
- San Rafael, Mendoza Province, Argentina (-34.587997, -68.285522)