Rosario, Sante Fe, Argentina
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -32.950001, -60.666668.
Rosario is a city in the state of Sante Fe in northern Argentina, situated about 200 miles away from Buenos Aires. Rosario is a tourist spot near the river of Parana. The city is beautiful and old, with a large number of facilities and amenities typical for modern cities of the world. It is also a business, commerce, and transportation spot, with many shopping areas, cathedrals and churches, theaters, restaurants and hotels, as well as various facilities for business. The city's economy relies mainly on industry and agriculture, with plenty of medium and large companies producing crops, fruit, vegetables, and other cultures. It is worth to visit the city and enjoy the local attractions like National Flag Memorial, Dr. Julio Marc Provincial Historical Museum, Firma y Odilo Estévez Municipal Decorative Art Museum, the Rosario Stock Exchange building, Rosario's Municipal Astronomical Complex, and many others.
Where is Rosario, Sante Fe, Argentina on Map?
Road map of Rosario, Sante Fe, Argentina shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Rosario, Sante Fe, Argentina
Rosario, Sante Fe, Argentina Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Rosario, Sante Fe, Argentina is -32.950001, and the longitude is -60.666668. Rosario, Sante Fe, Argentina is located at Argentina country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 57' 0.0036'' S and 60° 40' 0.0048'' W.
|DMS Lat||32° 57' 0.0036'' S|
|DMS Long||60° 40' 0.0048'' W|
Coordinates of Rosario, Sante Fe, Argentina is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Argentina
Also check out these related Cities.
- La Plata, Buenos Aires, Argentina (-34.920345, -57.969559)
- Rosario, Sante Fe, Argentina (-32.950001, -60.666668)
- Cordoba, Cordoba Province, Argentina (-31.416668, -64.183334)
- Mendoza, Capital Department, Mendoza Province, Argentina (-32.888355, -68.838844)
- Jujuy, Jujuy Province, Argentina (-24.184340, -65.302177)
- Tandil, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina (-37.320480, -59.132904)
- Bragado, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina (-35.101933, -60.438538)
- San Carlos de Bariloche, Río Negro Province, Argentina (-41.134258, -71.308525)
- San Miguel de Tucumán, Tucumán, Argentina (-26.808285, -65.217590)
- San Rafael, Mendoza Province, Argentina (-34.587997, -68.285522)