Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.193298, 29.074202.
Bursa is the fourth most populous and one of the oldest cities in Turkey located near the Sea of Marmara, right opposite of Istanbul. The city was founded by Ottoman tribes as the first Ottoman emirate, and for a long time it used to be the capital city of the empire. Initially, the city was the country's first in producing peaches, silk, and chestnuts, but recently more and more of factories and industrial facilities are being opened in Bursa. There are plenty of tourist spots and points of interest in Bursa, starting from wonderful old mosques and museums, and ending up with a world class Uludag ski resort situated near the city.
Where is Bursa, Turkey on Map?
Road map of Bursa, Turkey shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Bursa, Turkey
Bursa, Turkey Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bursa, Turkey is 40.193298, and the longitude is 29.074202. Bursa, Turkey is located at Turkey country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 11' 35.8728'' N and 29° 4' 27.1272'' E.
Bursa, Turkey Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||40° 11' 35.8728'' N|
|DMS Long||29° 4' 27.1272'' E|
Coordinates of Bursa, Turkey is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Turkey
Also check out these related Cities.
- Manisa, Manisa Province, Turkey (38.630554, 27.422222)
- Diyarbakir, Diyarbakir Province, Turkey (37.910000, 40.240002)
- Izmit, Kocaeli, Turkey (40.766666, 29.916668)
- Gaziantep, Gaziantep Province, Turkey (37.066666, 37.383331)
- Sanliurfa, Sanliurfa Province, Turkey (37.158333, 38.791668)
- Tekirdag, Tekirdag Province, Turkey (40.977779, 27.515278)
- Adana, Adana Province, Turkey (37.000000, 35.321335)
- Antalya, Antalya Province, Turkey (36.884804, 30.704044)
- Giresun, Giresun Merkez/Giresun, Turkey (40.917534, 38.392654)
- Yozgat, Yozgat Province, Turkey (39.822060, 34.808132)