Busan, South Korea
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 35.166668, 129.066666.
Busan is a city in South Korea which used to be known as Pusan. It is an important business and cultural hub, as well as the second most crowded city after Seoul. Located on the shores of the Korea Strait, the city is one of the major ports of the city and a key transport knot. Busan is known as a home to a large number of very good universities, colleges, and other educational establishments. The population of modern day's Busan is close to 3.5 million people. The city is a tourist destination and a resort, with a large number of beaches, modern hotels, restaurants, nigh clubs, theaters, museums, galleries, shopping malls, and other related facilities and amenities. Numerous parks and temples are the symbols of today's Busan.
Where is Busan, South Korea on Map?
Road map of Busan, South Korea shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Busan, South Korea
Busan, South Korea Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Busan, South Korea is 35.166668, and the longitude is 129.066666. Busan, South Korea is located at South Korea country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 10' 0.0048'' N and 129° 3' 59.9976'' E.
Busan, South Korea Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||35° 10' 0.0048'' N|
|DMS Long||129° 3' 59.9976'' E|
Coordinates of Busan, South Korea is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in South Korea
Also check out these related Cities.
- Daegu, Yeongnam, South Korea (35.866669, 128.600006)
- Ulsan, Yeongnam, South Korea (35.549999, 129.316666)
- Gwangju, South Jeolla, South Korea (35.166668, 126.916664)
- Daejeon, South Korea (36.351002, 127.385002)
- Daegu, North Gyeongsang Province, South Korea (35.866669, 128.600006)
- Busan, South Korea (35.166668, 129.066666)
- Chungju, Chungcheongbuk, South Korea (36.981304, 127.935905)
- Gyeongju, Gyeongsangbuk, South Korea (35.835354, 129.263885)
- Asan, Chungcheongnam, South Korea (36.806702, 126.979874)
- Dalseo-gu, Daegu, Republic of Korea (35.834236, 128.534210)