Daegu, North Gyeongsang Province, South Korea
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 35.866669, 128.600006.
Daegu is one of the largest and most populated cities in the country, located in North Gyeongsang Province, South Korea. A home to about 2.5 million people, Daegu is an old city which used to be known as Taegu. The peak of its development fell to the mid 20th century, when the city turned into a key economic, financial, industrial, manufacturing, and commercial center of the country. Today, Daegu is the main center of scientific research and IT technology, with numerous organizations and companies working on this field. Very often the city becomes the venue of various fairs, exhibitions, other events related to IT technologies. It is also a center of culture, sports, and tourism, with plenty of both man made and natural attractions and landmarks. It is a destination for shopping, arts, and local cuisine fans, with great accommodation and entertainment options.
Where is Daegu, North Gyeongsang Province, South Korea on Map?
Road map of Daegu, North Gyeongsang Province, South Korea shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Daegu, North Gyeongsang Province, South Korea
Daegu, North Gyeongsang Province, South Korea Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Daegu, North Gyeongsang Province, South Korea is 35.866669, and the longitude is 128.600006. Daegu, North Gyeongsang Province, South Korea is located at South Korea country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 52' 0.0084'' N and 128° 36' 0.0216'' E.
|DMS Lat||35° 52' 0.0084'' N|
|DMS Long||128° 36' 0.0216'' E|
Coordinates of Daegu, North Gyeongsang Province, South Korea is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in South Korea
Also check out these related Cities.
- Daegu, Yeongnam, South Korea (35.866669, 128.600006)
- Ulsan, Yeongnam, South Korea (35.549999, 129.316666)
- Gwangju, South Jeolla, South Korea (35.166668, 126.916664)
- Daejeon, South Korea (36.351002, 127.385002)
- Daegu, North Gyeongsang Province, South Korea (35.866669, 128.600006)
- Busan, South Korea (35.166668, 129.066666)
- Chungju, Chungcheongbuk, South Korea (36.981304, 127.935905)
- Gyeongju, Gyeongsangbuk, South Korea (35.835354, 129.263885)
- Asan, Chungcheongnam, South Korea (36.806702, 126.979874)
- Dalseo-gu, Daegu, Republic of Korea (35.834236, 128.534210)