Calama, Antofagasta Region, Chile
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -22.453712, -68.925308.
Calama is a small city with the number of residents approaching to 150,000 people, located in central part of Antofagasta Region, Chile. It is known asone of the driest cities in the world, situated in the highlands of northern Chile. There are plenty of archaeological sites and monuments located nearby, including San Pedro de Atacama, Chuquicamata town, Chiu-Chiu village, R. P. Gustavo Le Paige Archaeological Museum, etc. Many tourists visit the area to see local natural wonders, including the El Tatio Geysers, the Licancabur volcano, etc.
Map of Calama, Antofagasta Region, Chile
Calama, Antofagasta Region, Chile Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Calama, Antofagasta Region, Chile is -22.453712, and the longitude is -68.925308. Calama, Antofagasta Region, Chile is located at Chile country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 27' 13.3632'' S and 68° 55' 31.1088'' W.
Calama, Antofagasta Region, Chile Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||22° 27' 13.3632'' S|
|DMS Long||68° 55' 31.1088'' W|
Coordinates of Calama, Antofagasta Region, Chile is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Chile
Also check out these related Cities.
- Valparaíso, Valparaiso Region, Chile (-33.047237, -71.612686)
- Viña del Mar, Valparaiso Region, Chile (-33.015347, -71.550026)
- Rancagua, O'Higgins Region, Chile (-34.170132, -70.740623)
- Iquique, Tarapacá Region, Chile (-20.216700, -70.142220)
- Calama, Antofagasta Region, Chile (-22.453712, -68.925308)
- Antofagasta, Antofagasta Region, Chile (-23.650000, -70.400002)
- San Felipe, Valparaíso Region, Chile (-32.747147, -70.726204)
- Valdivia, Los Ríos Region, Chile (-39.820141, -73.247223)
- Valdivia, Los Ríos Region, Chile (-39.819588, -73.245209)
- Osorno, Los Lagos Region, Chile (-40.574505, -73.131920)