San Felipe, Chile
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -32.747147, -70.726204.
San Felipe is a city in the Valparaíso Region, central Chile, and the capital of San Felipe de Aconcagua province. It is located 88 kilometers north of Santiago and 126 kilometers northeast of Valparaíso. There are several tourist attractions in the city, such as Plaza De San Felipe, Museo Histórico de San Felipe, Municipal Theater of San Felipe, Fundación Buen Pastor, Villa el Carmen, and San Felipe's Cathedral. San Felipe is also known as a center of education, home to many schools like Valparaiso University (Universidad de Valparaiso).
Where is San Felipe, Chile on Map?
Road map of San Felipe, Chile shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of San Felipe, Chile
San Felipe, Chile Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of San Felipe, Chile is -32.747147, and the longitude is -70.726204. San Felipe, Chile is located at Chile country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 44' 49.7292'' S and 70° 43' 34.3344'' W.
|DMS Lat||32° 44' 49.7292'' S|
|DMS Long||70° 43' 34.3344'' W|
Coordinates of San Felipe, Chile is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Chile
Also check out these related Cities.
- Valparaíso, Valparaiso Region, Chile (-33.047237, -71.612686)
- Viña del Mar, Valparaiso Region, Chile (-33.015347, -71.550026)
- Rancagua, O'Higgins Region, Chile (-34.170132, -70.740623)
- Iquique, Tarapacá Region, Chile (-20.216700, -70.142220)
- Calama, Antofagasta Region, Chile (-22.453712, -68.925308)
- Antofagasta, Antofagasta Region, Chile (-23.650000, -70.400002)
- San Felipe, Chile (-32.747147, -70.726204)
- Valdivia, Los Ríos Region, Chile (-39.820141, -73.247223)
- Valdivia, Los Ríos Region, Chile (-39.819588, -73.245209)
- Osorno, Los Lagos Region, Chile (-40.574505, -73.131920)
San Felipe is not a coastal city. It is an hour drive from the coast; approximately 50 miles from the coast. It is midway between the Aconcagua Mountain (highest peak in the Western hemisphere) and the coast off of Valparaiso. Valparaiso is a completely different city. People confuse the fact that San Felipe belongs to the province of Valparaiso. However, it is not the same town. My information comes from having lived there for many years while growing up.
We corrected the info. Thanks a lot! :)