Calgary Tower, Calgary, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.044270, -114.062019.
Calgary Tower is one of the tallest constructions in Calgary and the tallest construction in the country outside of Toronto. It is a free standing construction about 200 m tall opened in the 1960s as an observation facility for the general public. It is estimated that over 60 per cent of the construction is located underground.
Where is Calgary Tower, Calgary, Canada on Map?
Road map of Calgary Tower, Calgary, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Calgary Tower, Calgary, Canada
Calgary Tower, Calgary, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Calgary Tower, Calgary, Canada is 51.044270, and the longitude is -114.062019. Calgary Tower, Calgary, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towers place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 2' 39.3720'' N and 114° 3' 43.2684'' W.
Calgary Tower, Calgary, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 2' 39.3720'' N|
|DMS Long||114° 3' 43.2684'' W|
Coordinates of Calgary Tower, Calgary, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towers in Canada
Also check out these related Towers.
- Bell Aliant Tower, Moncton, NB, Canada (46.089962, -64.776543)
- Skylon Tower, Niagara Falls, ON, Canada (43.085094, -79.079559)
- Olympic Stadium Tower, Montreal, Quebec, Canada (45.558941, -73.551468)
- Calgary Tower, Calgary, AB, Canada (51.044308, -114.063087)
- CN Tower, Toronto, ON, Canada (43.642567, -79.387054)
- Epcor Tower, Edmonton, Canada (53.547550, -113.491798)
- Suncor Energy Centre, Calgary, Canada (51.048058, -114.063332)
- Calgary Tower, Calgary, Canada (51.044270, -114.062019)