Epcor Tower, Edmonton, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.547550, -113.491798.
Epcor Tower is considered one of the tallest buildings in modern Edmonton, Canada. It is located at 10423 101 St NW, to the east of Rogers Place and to the west of the Royal Alberta Museum in Downtown Edmonton. The tower has 28 floors and a floor area of 625,000 sq ft (58,100 m2). It is located in the central part of the city and is an integral part of the city's panorama. Construction of the Epcor Tower started in 2008 and was completed in 2011. It was the tallest structure in the city until 2017.
Where is Epcor Tower, Edmonton, Canada on Map?
Road map of Epcor Tower, Edmonton, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Epcor Tower, Edmonton, Canada
Epcor Tower, Edmonton, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Epcor Tower, Edmonton, Canada is 53.547550, and the longitude is -113.491798. Epcor Tower, Edmonton, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towers place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 32' 51.1800'' N and 113° 29' 30.4728'' W.
|DMS Lat||53° 32' 51.1800'' N|
|DMS Long||113° 29' 30.4728'' W|
Coordinates of Epcor Tower, Edmonton, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towers in Canada
Also check out these related Towers.
- Bell Aliant Tower, Moncton, NB, Canada (46.089962, -64.776543)
- Skylon Tower, Niagara Falls, ON, Canada (43.085094, -79.079559)
- Olympic Stadium Tower, Montreal, Quebec, Canada (45.558941, -73.551468)
- Calgary Tower, Calgary, AB, Canada (51.044308, -114.063087)
- CN Tower, Toronto, ON, Canada (43.642567, -79.387054)
- Epcor Tower, Edmonton, Canada (53.547550, -113.491798)
- Suncor Energy Centre, Calgary, Canada (51.048058, -114.063332)
- Calgary Tower, Calgary, Canada (51.044270, -114.062019)