Calle de Alcalá, Madrid, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.431900, -3.656881.
Calle de Alcalá is known as one of the widest and the longest street of Madrid, which is located in the eastern part of the city center and runs for over 7 miles. It starts from El Retiro Park and ends up near the Park of La Quinte de los Molinos. There are plenty of important buildings at this street, including a few theaters (Alcazar and Apolo), the Ministry of Education building, a few education and economy ministry facilities, Matropolis and other office centers, a large casino, a few palaces (Linares, Buenavista, Equitativa, etc.)
Where is Calle de Alcalá, Madrid, Spain on Map?
Road map of Calle de Alcalá, Madrid, Spain shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Calle de Alcalá, Madrid, Spain
Calle de Alcalá, Madrid, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Calle de Alcalá, Madrid, Spain is 40.431900, and the longitude is -3.656881. Calle de Alcalá, Madrid, Spain is located at Spain country in the Streets place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 25' 54.8400'' N and 3° 39' 24.7716'' W.
Calle de Alcalá, Madrid, Spain Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||40° 25' 54.8400'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 39' 24.7716'' W|
Coordinates of Calle de Alcalá, Madrid, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Streets in Spain
Also check out these related Streets.
- Carrer d'Alcolea, Sants, Barcelona, Spain (41.377625, 2.136000)
- El Rastro, Madrid, Spain (40.408623, -3.707338)
- Calle de Alcalá, Madrid, Spain (40.431900, -3.656881)
- Gran Vía, Madrid, Spain (40.420177, -3.703928)
- Avinguda Diagonal, Barcelona, Spain (41.395473, 2.155563)
- La Rambla, Barcelona, Spain (41.380775, 2.173661)
- Via Augusta, Barcelona, Spain (41.397766, 2.135378)