El Rastro, Madrid, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.408623, -3.707338.
El Rastro is a famous place and a weekly flea market which is open every Sunday right on the street between Calle de la Ribera de Curtidores, and Plaza de Cascorro, central Madrid, Spain. Plenty of various tradesmen gather to sell their stuffs from small kiosks or tents, and thousands of customers, mainly tourists and visitors of the city, come to the market to buy some piece of antique, artefacts, pieces of clothing, or anything else. The market is famous and plays a role in the cultural life of Madrid.
Where is El Rastro, Madrid, Spain on Map?
Road map of El Rastro, Madrid, Spain shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of El Rastro, Madrid, Spain
El Rastro, Madrid, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of El Rastro, Madrid, Spain is 40.408623, and the longitude is -3.707338. El Rastro, Madrid, Spain is located at Spain country in the Streets place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 24' 31.0428'' N and 3° 42' 26.4168'' W.
El Rastro, Madrid, Spain Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||40° 24' 31.0428'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 42' 26.4168'' W|
Coordinates of El Rastro, Madrid, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Streets in Spain
Also check out these related Streets.
- Carrer d'Alcolea, Sants, Barcelona, Spain (41.377625, 2.136000)
- El Rastro, Madrid, Spain (40.408623, -3.707338)
- Calle de Alcalá, Madrid, Spain (40.431900, -3.656881)
- Gran Vía, Madrid, Spain (40.420177, -3.703928)
- Avinguda Diagonal, Barcelona, Spain (41.395473, 2.155563)
- La Rambla, Barcelona, Spain (41.380775, 2.173661)
- Via Augusta, Barcelona, Spain (41.397766, 2.135378)