Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -22.907104, -47.063240.
Campinas is a large municipality in the state of São Paulo, southeast of Brazil, located 60 miles northwest of São Paulo. Founded on July 14, 1774, the municipality is known for its rainy climate and plenty of cultural establishments. It is a major cultural, economic, and tourist center of the country, with a great number of places of interest and recreation facilities to offer to the visitors. Viracopos International Airport is located about 10 miles southwest of the center. Tourist attractions in Campinas include Jequitibá Woods Park, Square Heralds of Peace, Maria Fumaça Campinas, Parque Portugal, Parque das Águas, Botanical Garden of the Agronomic Institute, Ecological Park Monsignor José Salim, Linear José Mingone Park, Estádio Moisés Lucarelli, Estádio Brinco de Ouro, and Campinas Shopping.
Where is Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil on Map?
Road map of Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil is -22.907104, and the longitude is -47.063240. Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil is located at Brazil country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 54' 25.5744'' S and 47° 3' 47.6640'' W.
|DMS Lat||22° 54' 25.5744'' S|
|DMS Long||47° 3' 47.6640'' W|
Coordinates of Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Brazil
Also check out these related Districts.
- Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (-22.983603, -43.198612)
- Cristalina, State of Goiás, Brazil (-16.086100, -47.516708)
- Saúde, São Paulo, Brasil (-23.618237, -46.635197)
- Taquarussu, State of Mato Grosso do Sul, Brazil (-22.692245, -53.433807)
- Amparo, Olinda - PE, Brasil (-8.013209, -34.853138)
- Atuba, Curitiba, State of Paraná, Brazil (-25.388783, -49.205170)
- Santa Ifigênia, São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil (-23.536921, -46.639133)
- Moema, São Paulo, SP, Brazil (-23.595354, -46.664280)
- Santo Antonio, Juàzeiro, BA, Brazil (-9.414072, -40.508900)
- Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (-22.970722, -43.182365)