Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -22.907104, -47.063240.
Campinas is a large city in the state of São Paulo, Brazil, with the population of about 1 million residents. The city is known for its rainy climate and plenty of cultural establishments. It is a major cultural, economic and tourist center of the country, with a great number of places of interest and recreation facilities to offer to the visitors.
Map of Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil is -22.907104, and the longitude is -47.063240. Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil is located at Brazil country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 54' 25.5744'' S and 47° 3' 47.6640'' W.
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||22° 54' 25.5744'' S|
|DMS Long||47° 3' 47.6640'' W|
Coordinates of Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Brazil
Also check out these related Cities.
- Paracatu, Minas Gerais, Brazil (-17.221666, -46.875000)
- Oriximiná, Pará, Brazil (-1.765833, -55.865833)
- Belem, Para, Brazil (-1.455833, -48.503887)
- Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Soul, Brazil (-30.033056, -51.230000)
- Recife, Pernambuco, Brazil (-8.050000, -34.900002)
- Salvador, Bahia, Brazil (-12.974722, -38.476665)
- Brasilia, the Federal Capital Area, Brazil (-15.793889, -47.882778)
- Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro State, Brazil (-22.908333, -43.196388)
- Campo Grande, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil (-22.900925, -43.556404)
- Valença, State of Bahia, Brazil (-13.369044, -39.071644)