Rosana, São Paulo, Brazil
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -22.578642, -53.060791.
A small town of Rosana is the westernmost town in the province of São Paulo, coastal Brazil. It is located near a small local dam. The population of Rosana is estimated to reach 20,000 people, with most of the local residents dealing with their own small businesses or working in local services.
Map of Rosana, São Paulo, Brazil
Rosana, São Paulo, Brazil Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Rosana, São Paulo, Brazil is -22.578642, and the longitude is -53.060791. Rosana, São Paulo, Brazil is located at Brazil country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 34' 43.1112'' S and 53° 3' 38.8476'' W.
Rosana, São Paulo, Brazil elevation is 278 meters height, that is equal to 912 feet.
Rosana, São Paulo, Brazil Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||22° 34' 43.1112'' S|
|DMS Long||53° 3' 38.8476'' W|
|Elevation (m)||278 m|
|Elevation (f)||912 feet|
Coordinates of Rosana, São Paulo, Brazil is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Brazil
Also check out these related Towns.
- Uiraúna, PB, Brazil (-6.521244, -38.412952)
- Holambra, State of São Paulo, Brazil (-22.641001, -47.049141)
- Nilo Peçanha, State of Bahia, Brazil (-13.601156, -39.103188)
- Guaramiranga, CE, Brazil (-4.261816, -38.933071)
- Alter do Chão, Santarém, PA, Brazil (-2.504264, -54.954643)
- Águas de Lindoia, Stet of Sao Paulo, Brazil (-22.480360, -46.633881)
- Prudentópolis, State of Paraná, Brazil (-25.213526, -50.981197)
- Extremoz, State of Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil (-5.702637, -35.303871)
- Barra Velha, SC, Brazil (-26.632921, -48.684734)
- Peruíbe, SP, Brazil (-24.312445, -47.001522)