Cappadocia, Nevsehir, Turkey
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 38.640388, 34.846306.
Cappadocia is a unique historical site situated in the central part of Turkey known as the Anatolia, in the provinces of Kayseri, Nevsehir, Aksaray, Nigde, and Kirsehir. It is believed that the Cappadocians settled there in the area at around the 5th century and the name of the area takes source from the Persian expression "the land with the horses". The Kingdom of Cappadocia thrived for a few centuries, and there is a large number of buildings, cave houses and other constructions in the rocks preserved since those times. The area is covered with fascinating small houses with chimneys made of stones and rocks. Cappadocia is also very famous for its stone and in-cave hotels, as well as for special balloon tours offered to the tourists who visit the site in great numbers.
Where is Cappadocia, Nevsehir, Turkey on Map?
Road map of Cappadocia, Nevsehir, Turkey shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Cappadocia, Nevsehir, Turkey
Cappadocia, Nevsehir, Turkey Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Cappadocia, Nevsehir, Turkey is 38.640388, and the longitude is 34.846306. Cappadocia, Nevsehir, Turkey is located at Turkey country in the Historical Sites place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 38' 25.3968'' N and 34° 50' 46.7016'' E.
Cappadocia, Nevsehir, Turkey Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||38° 38' 25.3968'' N|
|DMS Long||34° 50' 46.7016'' E|
Coordinates of Cappadocia, Nevsehir, Turkey is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Historical Sites in Turkey
Also check out these related Historical Sites.
- Goreme Fairy Chimneys, Cappadocia, Nevshehir Province, Turkey (38.658333, 34.853611)
- Pergamon, Bergama, Izmir Province, Turkey (39.132500, 27.184168)
- Aspendos, Serik, Antalya Province, Turkey (36.938889, 31.172222)
- Ephesus, Selcuk, Izmir Province, Turkey (37.941113, 27.341944)
- Olimpos, Kumluca, Antalya, Turkey (36.396667, 30.473057)
- Rumkale Fortress, Kasaba, Gaziantep Province, Turkey (37.270779, 37.837917)
- Cappadocia, Nevsehir, Turkey (38.640388, 34.846306)
- Pamukkale Amphi Theatre, Pamukkale, Denizli Province, Turkey (37.926807, 29.129175)