Celestún, Yucatan, Mexico
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.859304, -90.397202.
Celestún is a coastal town in Yucatan, Mexico, situated on the Atlantic coast, about 65 miles east of Merida city. There is a large natural preserve near the town, Petenes Natural Park, which is stretched along the shores to the south of the town, where one can see large migrating flamingo populations. Tourists come to Celestún to try amazingly delicious fish and other seafood prepared in the local restaurants.
Map of Celestún, Yucatan, Mexico
Celestún, Yucatan, Mexico Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Celestún, Yucatan, Mexico is 20.859304, and the longitude is -90.397202. Celestún, Yucatan, Mexico is located at Mexico country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 51' 33.4944'' N and 90° 23' 49.9272'' W.
Celestún, Yucatan, Mexico Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||20° 51' 33.4944'' N|
|DMS Long||90° 23' 49.9272'' W|
Coordinates of Celestún, Yucatan, Mexico is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Mexico
Also check out these related Towns.
- Oponguio, Michoacan, Mexico (19.646402, -101.649200)
- Chamula, Chis., Mexico (16.786234, -92.689003)
- Celestún, Yucatan, Mexico (20.859304, -90.397202)
- El Rosario, Baja California, Mexico (30.059549, -115.725754)
- Chacala, Nayarit, Mexico (21.167635, -105.228294)
- Troncones, Guerrero, Mexico (17.780109, -101.721428)
- Tlalnepantla, Méx., Mexico (19.534529, -99.190735)
- El Colomo, Colima, Mexico (19.059807, -104.257805)
- Pocita, Acapulco, Gro., Mexico (16.848824, -99.912437)
- Todos Santos, Baja California Sur, Mexico (23.446362, -110.226509)