Chamula, Chis., Mexico
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 16.786234, -92.689003.
Chamula, or San Juan Chamula, is a town in the state of Chiapas, Southern Mexico. It is situated near the city of San Cristobal de las Casas. There are about 77,000 people living in the town, and it an old community, with a historic Church of San Juan and plenty of old interesting traditions like making Zapatista dolls. It is interesting that in the town there is a tradition to avoid making photos of young children.
Where is Chamula, Chis., Mexico on Map?
Road map of Chamula, Chis., Mexico shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Chamula, Chis., Mexico
Chamula, Chis., Mexico Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Chamula, Chis., Mexico is 16.786234, and the longitude is -92.689003. Chamula, Chis., Mexico is located at Mexico country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 16° 47' 10.4424'' N and 92° 41' 20.4108'' W.
Chamula, Chis., Mexico Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||16° 47' 10.4424'' N|
|DMS Long||92° 41' 20.4108'' W|
Coordinates of Chamula, Chis., Mexico is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Mexico
Also check out these related Towns.
- Oponguio, Michoacan, Mexico (19.646402, -101.649200)
- Chamula, Chis., Mexico (16.786234, -92.689003)
- Celestún, Yucatan, Mexico (20.859304, -90.397202)
- El Rosario, Baja California, Mexico (30.059549, -115.725754)
- Chacala, Nayarit, Mexico (21.167635, -105.228294)
- Troncones, Guerrero, Mexico (17.780109, -101.721428)
- Tlalnepantla, Méx., Mexico (19.534529, -99.190735)
- El Colomo, Colima, Mexico (19.059807, -104.257805)
- Pocita, Acapulco, Gro., Mexico (16.848824, -99.912437)
- Todos Santos, Baja California Sur, Mexico (23.446362, -110.226509)