Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.752640, 72.298553.
Odigram is an old historic town located in central Pakistan, in the Lower Swat Valley, near the city of Mingora. It includes some residential parts and some area of archeological excavations. History of the ancient city is linked to the name of Alexander the Great, who supposedly fought one of his battles there. Excavations were carried out by mainly Italian scientists, and now the site is opened to the tourists.
Map of Odigram, Pakistan
Odigram, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Odigram, Pakistan is 34.752640, and the longitude is 72.298553. Odigram, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 45' 9.5040'' N and 72° 17' 54.7908'' E.
Odigram, Pakistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||34° 45' 9.5040'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 17' 54.7908'' E|
Coordinates of Odigram, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Pakistan
Also check out these related Towns.
- Changa Manga, Kasur, Punjab, Pakistan (31.088516, 73.964531)
- Samasatta, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.345556, 71.546402)
- Battagram, Batagram Distirct, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.676834, 73.027550)
- Narang Mandi, Sheikhupura, Punjab, Pakistan (31.904015, 74.517426)
- Shamozai, Swat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.684807, 72.127991)
- Taftan, Chagai, Balochistan, Pakistan (28.964802, 61.585609)
- Surjani Town, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan (25.040071, 67.062393)
- Tangi, Charsadda, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.303955, 71.655472)
- Noorpur Thal, Khushab, Punjab, Pakistan (31.878471, 71.898636)
- Islamkot, Tharparkar, Sindh, Pakistan (24.701380, 70.178322)