Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 35.839378, 71.780045.
Chitrāl (چترال), also known as Qāshqār, is a small historic town in Pakistan, located on the Chitral River in the northern part of the province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Its history dates back to the 3rd century AD. The town was founded in 1885. Points of interest in the town are Shahi Mosque, Chitral Fort, Chitral Gol National Park, Kalash Valley, Kalasha Museum, Chitral Museum, Birmoghlasht Summer Fort, and so on. The town is also home to the University of Chitral. Chitral Airport serves the area. There are also lots of hotels, stores, and restaurants in the town.
Where is Chitrāl, Pakistan on Map?
Road map of Chitrāl, Pakistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Chitrāl, Pakistan
Chitrāl, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Chitrāl, Pakistan is 35.839378, and the longitude is 71.780045. Chitrāl, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 50' 21.7608'' N and 71° 46' 48.1620'' E.
|DMS Lat||35° 50' 21.7608'' N|
|DMS Long||71° 46' 48.1620'' E|
Coordinates of Chitrāl, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Pakistan
Also check out these related Towns.
- Changa Manga, Kasur, Punjab, Pakistan (31.088516, 73.964531)
- Samasatta, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.345556, 71.546402)
- Battagram, Batagram Distirct, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.676834, 73.027550)
- Narang Mandi, Sheikhupura, Punjab, Pakistan (31.904015, 74.517426)
- Shamozai, Swat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.684807, 72.127991)
- Taftan, Chagai, Balochistan, Pakistan (28.964802, 61.585609)
- Surjani Town, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan (25.040071, 67.062393)
- Tangi, Charsadda, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.303955, 71.655472)
- Noorpur Thal, Khushab, Punjab, Pakistan (31.878471, 71.898636)
- Islamkot, Tharparkar, Sindh, Pakistan (24.701380, 70.178322)