Cholet, Pays de la Loire, France
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 47.060001, -0.878300.
Cholet is a small community situated in the region of Pays de la Loire which is in the western part of France. It is believed that the name of the town has emerged from the French word meaning 'cabbage'. The town was established on the banks of the Monie River and has a very nice setting. It is a cultural and commercial spot, historically known as a granite and other natural resource mining area. For the last century the town has been developing as a small social life and tourist spot which attracts guests and travelers with its old cathedral and a large Museum of Textiles, a few great parks and gardens in the downtown area. It is possible to find a few excellent places to stay and eat in the town.
Map of Cholet, Pays de la Loire, France
Cholet, Pays de la Loire, France Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Cholet, Pays de la Loire, France is 47.060001, and the longitude is -0.878300. Cholet, Pays de la Loire, France is located at France country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 47° 3' 36.0036'' N and 0° 52' 41.8800'' W.
Cholet, Pays de la Loire, France Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||47° 3' 36.0036'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 52' 41.8800'' W|
Coordinates of Cholet, Pays de la Loire, France is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in France
Also check out these related Towns.
- Saint-Raphaël, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France (43.425201, 6.768400)
- Annemasse, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France (46.195801, 6.236400)
- Creil, Hauts-de-France, France (49.258301, 2.483300)
- Agen, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France (44.204899, 0.621200)
- Six-Fours-les-Plages, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France (43.100899, 5.820000)
- Haguenau, the Grand Est, France (48.820000, 7.790000)
- Vitrolles, Bouches-du-Rhône, France (43.459999, 5.248600)
- Thonon-les-Bains, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France (46.362701, 6.475000)
- Tremblay-en-France, the Île-de-France, France (48.950001, 2.572200)
- La Ciotat, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France (43.176899, 5.608600)