Church of St. Ouen, Rouen, France
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.442333, 1.100671.
Church of St. Ouen is a gorgeous historic church located at Place du Général de Gaulle, Rouen, France. It is the largest and the tallest church in Normandy, with the bell tower being over 85 meters tall. It is also an amazing example of the Medieval Gothic architecture, with characteristic exterior dominated by vertical patterns, and grey depressive exterior, made of grey marble. There is a famous organ in the church, so it often becomes a place for concerts and various performances.
Where is Church of St. Ouen, Rouen, France on Map?
Road map of Church of St. Ouen, Rouen, France shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Church of St. Ouen, Rouen, France
Church of St. Ouen, Rouen, France Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Church of St. Ouen, Rouen, France is 49.442333, and the longitude is 1.100671. Church of St. Ouen, Rouen, France is located at France country in the Churches place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 26' 32.3988'' N and 1° 6' 2.4156'' E.
|DMS Lat||49° 26' 32.3988'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 6' 2.4156'' E|
Coordinates of Church of St. Ouen, Rouen, France is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Churches in France
Also check out these related Churches.
- St Theobald's Church, Thann, France (47.811058, 7.101575)
- St. Paul's Church, Strasbourg, France (48.586342, 7.759894)
- Église du Saint-Esprit, 186 Avenue Daumesnil, Paris, France (48.838455, 2.398015)
- Basilica of Saint Denis, Saint Denis, France (48.935459, 2.359835)
- Church of St. Ouen, Rouen, France (49.442333, 1.100671)
- Temple Saint-Étienne, Mulhouse, France (47.746937, 7.338486)
- Jardin de la Basilique Notre-Dame, Boulogne-sur-Mer, France (50.726089, 1.615275)
- St. Joseph's Church, Le Havre, France (49.491043, 0.101194)
- The Basilica of St. Michael, Bordeaux, France (44.834728, -0.564669)
- Abbey of Saint-Étienne, Caen, France (49.181271, -0.372269)