Temple Saint-Étienne, Mulhouse, France
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 47.746937, 7.338486.
The Protestant St. Stephen's Church (known also as Temple Saint-Étienne) is a large and old Protestant church, located in central part of Mulhouse, France. Its bell tower is over 95 meters high, and the church is considered one of the tallest in France. It was constructed in the middle of the 19th century, at a place of a former small parish church. It has a beautiful façade and a wonderful bright colorful interior.
Where is Temple Saint-Étienne, Mulhouse, France on Map?
Road map of Temple Saint-Étienne, Mulhouse, France shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Temple Saint-Étienne, Mulhouse, France
Temple Saint-Étienne, Mulhouse, France Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Temple Saint-Étienne, Mulhouse, France is 47.746937, and the longitude is 7.338486. Temple Saint-Étienne, Mulhouse, France is located at France country in the Churches place category with the gps coordinates of 47° 44' 48.9732'' N and 7° 20' 18.5496'' E.
|DMS Lat||47° 44' 48.9732'' N|
|DMS Long||7° 20' 18.5496'' E|
Coordinates of Temple Saint-Étienne, Mulhouse, France is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Churches in France
Also check out these related Churches.
- St Theobald's Church, Thann, France (47.811058, 7.101575)
- St. Paul's Church, Strasbourg, France (48.586342, 7.759894)
- Église du Saint-Esprit, 186 Avenue Daumesnil, Paris, France (48.838455, 2.398015)
- Basilica of Saint Denis, Saint Denis, France (48.935459, 2.359835)
- Church of St. Ouen, Rouen, France (49.442333, 1.100671)
- Temple Saint-Étienne, Mulhouse, France (47.746937, 7.338486)
- Jardin de la Basilique Notre-Dame, Boulogne-sur-Mer, France (50.726089, 1.615275)
- St. Joseph's Church, Le Havre, France (49.491043, 0.101194)
- The Basilica of St. Michael, Bordeaux, France (44.834728, -0.564669)
- Abbey of Saint-Étienne, Caen, France (49.181271, -0.372269)