City of Cruzeiro, São Paulo, Brazil
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -22.574295, -44.968571.
City of Cruzeiro is a small city located in the state of São Paulo, Brazil, with the population close to 82,000 people. The city is located about 130 miles from the capital city of the country, as well as 130 miles from the capital city of the state. The city's history is linked to production of coffee, and today coffee industry contributes greatly to the city's economy.
Where is City of Cruzeiro, São Paulo, Brazil on Map?
Road map of City of Cruzeiro, São Paulo, Brazil shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of City of Cruzeiro, São Paulo, Brazil
City of Cruzeiro, São Paulo, Brazil Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of City of Cruzeiro, São Paulo, Brazil is -22.574295, and the longitude is -44.968571. City of Cruzeiro, São Paulo, Brazil is located at Brazil country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 34' 27.4620'' S and 44° 58' 6.8556'' W.
|DMS Lat||22° 34' 27.4620'' S|
|DMS Long||44° 58' 6.8556'' W|
Coordinates of City of Cruzeiro, São Paulo, Brazil is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Brazil
Also check out these related Cities.
- Paracatu, Minas Gerais, Brazil (-17.221666, -46.875000)
- Oriximiná, Pará, Brazil (-1.765833, -55.865833)
- Belem, Para, Brazil (-1.455833, -48.503887)
- Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Soul, Brazil (-30.033056, -51.230000)
- Recife, Pernambuco, Brazil (-8.050000, -34.900002)
- Salvador, Bahia, Brazil (-12.974722, -38.476665)
- Brasilia, the Federal Capital Area, Brazil (-15.793889, -47.882778)
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (-22.908333, -43.196388)
- Campo Grande, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil (-22.900925, -43.556404)
- Valença, State of Bahia, Brazil (-13.369044, -39.071644)