Clane, Co. Kildare, Ireland
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.293785, -6.687040.
Clane is a small municipality located 20 miles west from Dunlin, in the County Kildare, Ireland. The population of the town is about 7,000 people. Historians found out that the town existed since the 6th century, and the history of the town is filled up with plenty of interesting events, starting from riots and revolution and ending up with cultural events and festivities. Local attractions include the old building of Clane College, the Wogan Mausoleum, etc.
Where is Clane, Co. Kildare, Ireland on Map?
Road map of Clane, Co. Kildare, Ireland shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Clane, Co. Kildare, Ireland
Clane, Co. Kildare, Ireland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Clane, Co. Kildare, Ireland is 53.293785, and the longitude is -6.687040. Clane, Co. Kildare, Ireland is located at Ireland country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 17' 37.6260'' N and 6° 41' 13.3440'' W.
|DMS Lat||53° 17' 37.6260'' N|
|DMS Long||6° 41' 13.3440'' W|
Coordinates of Clane, Co. Kildare, Ireland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Ireland
Also check out these related Towns.
- Carrish on Shannon, Leitrim, Ireland (53.944000, -8.095000)
- Clonmel, Co. Tipperary, Ireland (52.354279, -7.695040)
- Annacotty, County Limerick, Ireland (52.668076, -8.536722)
- Killaloe, Co. Clare, Ireland (52.808887, -8.447515)
- Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland (52.059937, -9.504427)
- Cobh, Co. Cork, Ireland (51.850334, -8.294286)
- Crookstown, Co. Cork, Ireland (51.842426, -8.830432)
- Westport, Co. Mayo, Ireland (53.802132, -9.514347)
- Miltown Malbay, Co. Clare, Ireland (52.856201, -9.400776)
- Doolin, Co. Clare, Ireland (53.016029, -9.377420)