Skibbereen, County Cork, Ireland
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.555923, -9.262130.
Skibbereen is a very small town situated in County Cork, which is in southern Ireland, about 8 miles inland from the ocean and about 45 miles south west of the city of Cork. The town was established before the 17th century and was a trade point for the local traveling merchants. Today, the town is still very small but is a local center of culture and arts, with a few annual festivals dedicated to crafts, theater, music, as well as agriculture.
Map of Skibbereen, County Cork, Ireland
Skibbereen, County Cork, Ireland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Skibbereen, County Cork, Ireland is 51.555923, and the longitude is -9.262130. Skibbereen, County Cork, Ireland is located at Ireland country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 33' 21.3228'' N and 9° 15' 43.6680'' W.
Skibbereen, County Cork, Ireland elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Skibbereen, County Cork, Ireland Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 33' 21.3228'' N|
|DMS Long||9° 15' 43.6680'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Skibbereen, County Cork, Ireland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Ireland
Also check out these related Towns.
- Clonmel, Co. Tipperary, Ireland (52.354279, -7.695040)
- Annacotty, County Limerick, Ireland (52.668076, -8.536722)
- Killaloe, Co. Clare, Ireland (52.808887, -8.447515)
- Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland (52.059937, -9.504427)
- Cobh, Co. Cork, Ireland (51.850334, -8.294286)
- Crookstown, Co. Cork, Ireland (51.842426, -8.830432)
- Westport, Co. Mayo, Ireland (53.802132, -9.514347)
- Miltown Malbay, Co. Clare, Ireland (52.856201, -9.400776)
- Doolin, Co. Clare, Ireland (53.016029, -9.377420)
- Glendalough, Co. Wicklow, Ireland (53.011299, -6.326156)