Clifton, AZ, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 33.052059, -109.300606.
The town of Clifton is located on the shores of the San Francisco River in eastern Arizona, United States. It is the seat of Greenlee County. The town is known as the site of the Arizona Copper Mine Strike of 1983, which is considered an important event in the history of the US labor movement. Greenlee County Airport, the Arizona Eastern Railway, and U.S. Route 191 serve the town. Tourist attractions in and around Clifton include Clifton Townsite Historic District, Greenlee County Historical Museum, Veterans Memorial Park, Blackbridge Picnic Area, and Clifton Public Library. Gila National Forest is located 61 miles northeast of the town. Clifton is also located 4 miles away from Morenci, which is a company town founded by the Detroit Copper Mining Company of Arizona.
Where is Clifton, AZ, USA on Map?
Road map of Clifton, AZ, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Clifton, AZ, USA
Clifton, AZ, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Clifton, AZ, USA is 33.052059, and the longitude is -109.300606. Clifton, AZ, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 3' 7.4124'' N and 109° 18' 2.1816'' W.
|DMS Lat||33° 3' 7.4124'' N|
|DMS Long||109° 18' 2.1816'' W|
Coordinates of Clifton, AZ, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Mansfield, CT, USA (41.793125, -72.255272)
- Manchester, CT, USA (41.780434, -72.541466)
- Litchfield, CT, USA (41.752625, -73.205460)
- Lebanon, CT, USA (41.639519, -72.263443)
- Guilford, CT, USA (41.292328, -72.680031)
- Groton, CT, USA (41.374660, -72.069138)
- Fairfield, CT, USA (41.146496, -73.271111)
- Enfield, CT, USA (41.989033, -72.589981)
- Bloomfield, NJ, USA (40.807129, -74.195999)
- White Springs, FL, USA (30.333973, -82.763863)