Clinton Township, MI, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.586887, -82.919548.
Clinton Township is a small town and a neighborhood of Detroit city (Michigan), situated about 10 miles north of Warren city center. The towns of Troy, Warren, Rochestr Hills, and Sterling Heights are situated nearby, making a kind of join urban zone in the northern part of the city. Harrison Charter Township is located to the east of Clinton Township, right on the banks of Anchor Bay. The area started becoming a settled territory since the beginning of the 19th century, and today, the population of Clinton Township and its micro neighborhoods is close to 90,000 people.
Where is Clinton Township, MI, USA on Map?
Road map of Clinton Township, MI, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Clinton Township, MI, USA
Clinton Township, MI, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Clinton Township, MI, USA is 42.586887, and the longitude is -82.919548. Clinton Township, MI, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 35' 12.7932'' N and 82° 55' 10.3728'' W.
Clinton Township, MI, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||42° 35' 12.7932'' N|
|DMS Long||82° 55' 10.3728'' W|
Coordinates of Clinton Township, MI, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- South Padre Island, TX, USA (26.111944, -97.169724)
- Wood Dale, Illinois, the US (41.963055, -87.978333)
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)