Coolangatta, Queensland, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -28.170994, 153.537628.
Coolangatta is a very small seaside town in Queensland, Australia, located in a close proximity to its twin town, Tweed Heads. The population of Coolangatta is estimated to be not over 5,000 people. Though being quite a small settlement, it has quite a few attractions, starting from a couple of beautiful historic buildings and monuments, and ending up with wonderful beaches and natural points of interest. It is a perfect holiday resort!
Map of Coolangatta, Queensland, Australia
Coolangatta, Queensland, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Coolangatta, Queensland, Australia is -28.170994, and the longitude is 153.537628. Coolangatta, Queensland, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 10' 15.5784'' S and 153° 32' 15.4608'' E.
Coolangatta, Queensland, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||28° 10' 15.5784'' S|
|DMS Long||153° 32' 15.4608'' E|
Coordinates of Coolangatta, Queensland, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)
- Hamilton, VIC, Australia (-37.733334, 142.016663)
- Mount Barker, SA, Australia (-35.066666, 138.850006)
- Warwick, QLD, Australia (-28.215200, 152.035202)
- Redcliffe Town, QLD, Australia (-27.233334, 153.266663)