Mount Druitt, NSW, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -33.766197, 150.816757.
Mount Druitt is one of the suburbs of Sydney, Australia, located about 45 km away from the city center. It is a relatively large suburb with the population of about 13,000 people. Historically, it was a commercial and industrial district of the area, and in modern times the town is considered one of the poorest neighborhoods of Sydney,
Map of Mount Druitt, NSW, Australia
Mount Druitt, NSW, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mount Druitt, NSW, Australia is -33.766197, and the longitude is 150.816757. Mount Druitt, NSW, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 45' 58.3092'' S and 150° 49' 0.3252'' E.
Mount Druitt, NSW, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 45' 58.3092'' S|
|DMS Long||150° 49' 0.3252'' E|
Coordinates of Mount Druitt, NSW, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)
- Hamilton, VIC, Australia (-37.733334, 142.016663)
- Mount Barker, SA, Australia (-35.066666, 138.850006)
- Warwick, QLD, Australia (-28.215200, 152.035202)
- Redcliffe Town, QLD, Australia (-27.233334, 153.266663)