Albert Park, VIC, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -37.843681, 144.951035.
Albert Park is a coastal town which can also be considered a district of Melbourne, Australia. It is located on the Hobsons Bay not far away from the center of the capital city. Its population is about 6,000 people and is known as one of the most prestigious residential areas of the city, with plenty of expensive villas, wide streets, gardens and beaches.
Where is Albert Park, VIC, Australia on Map?
Road map of Albert Park, VIC, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Albert Park, VIC, Australia
Albert Park, VIC, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Albert Park, VIC, Australia is -37.843681, and the longitude is 144.951035. Albert Park, VIC, Australia is located at Australia country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 50' 37.2516'' S and 144° 57' 3.7260'' E.
|DMS Lat||37° 50' 37.2516'' S|
|DMS Long||144° 57' 3.7260'' E|
Coordinates of Albert Park, VIC, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Australia
Also check out these related Districts.
- Kirra, Coolangatta QLD, Australia (-28.169287, 153.533630)
- Clare Valley, Clare SA, Australia (-33.833569, 138.610001)
- Edge Hill, QLD, Australia (-16.900728, 145.738388)
- Earlwood, NSW, Australia (-33.919804, 151.126083)
- Clayton, VIC, Australia (-37.915047, 145.129272)
- Wheelers Hill, VIC, Australia (-37.898998, 145.182999)
- Paralowie, SA, Australia (-34.755829, 138.611115)
- Claremont, Perth, WA, Australia (-31.980000, 115.781998)
- Peppermint Grove, Perth, WA, Australia (-31.999001, 115.767998)
- Northcote, Melbourne, VIC, Australia (-37.772202, 144.999405)