Curitiba, State of Paraná, Brazil
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -25.441105, -49.276855.
An important cultural and political center of southern Brazil, Curitiba is the capital and the largest city in the State of Paraná, with the population close to 2 million people. Historically, the city was an important center of farming and producing cotton. However, today the city is a center of industry services, and commerce, with a few large service sector operators. Tourist attractions of the city include numerous parks and local botanical gardens, Japan Square, the city's Panoramic Tower, and many more.
Map of Curitiba, State of Paraná, Brazil
Curitiba, State of Paraná, Brazil Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Curitiba, State of Paraná, Brazil is -25.441105, and the longitude is -49.276855. Curitiba, State of Paraná, Brazil is located at Brazil country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 26' 27.9780'' S and 49° 16' 36.6780'' W.
Curitiba, State of Paraná, Brazil elevation is 931 meters height, that is equal to 3,054 feet.
Curitiba, State of Paraná, Brazil Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||25° 26' 27.9780'' S|
|DMS Long||49° 16' 36.6780'' W|
|Elevation (m)||931 m|
|Elevation (f)||3,054 feet|
Coordinates of Curitiba, State of Paraná, Brazil is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Brazil
Also check out these related Cities.
- Oriximiná, Pará, Brazil (-1.765833, -55.865833)
- Belem, Para, Brazil (-1.455833, -48.503887)
- Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Soul, Brazil (-30.033056, -51.230000)
- Recife, Pernambuco, Brazil (-8.050000, -34.900002)
- Salvador, Bahia, Brazil (-12.974722, -38.476665)
- Brasilia, the Federal Capital Area, Brazil (-15.793889, -47.882778)
- Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro State, Brazil (-22.908333, -43.196388)
- Campo Grande, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil (-22.900925, -43.556404)
- Valença, State of Bahia, Brazil (-13.369044, -39.071644)
- Uberlândia, State of Minas Gerais, Brazil (-18.913664, -48.266560)