Curtis, MI, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 46.205975, -85.748230.
Curtis is a small town in central Michigan, situated right between Manistique Lake and South Manistique Lake. It was established at the end of the 19th century and has got the name of its founder. The population of the town is about 1250 people, which is about 430 families. The town attracts tourists with its great natural setting, and those who like boating, fishing, swimming, hiking, etc. are welcome to visit the town.
Map of Curtis, MI, USA
Curtis, MI, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Curtis, MI, USA is 46.205975, and the longitude is -85.748230. Curtis, MI, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 46° 12' 21.5100'' N and 85° 44' 53.6280'' W.
Curtis, MI, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||46° 12' 21.5100'' N|
|DMS Long||85° 44' 53.6280'' W|
Coordinates of Curtis, MI, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)
- Sikeston, MO, USA (36.879444, -89.585281)
- Mesquite, TX, USA (32.782780, -96.610001)