Putney, VT, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.979034, -72.520409.
Putney is a small town in Windham County, the state of Vermont, USA, located near the Connecticut River. It is a historic place with a few points of interest. The Putney Village Historic District, settled in the 1760s, has been listed on the National Register of Historic Places since 1986. Interstate 91 and U.S. Route 5 serve the area. The town is home to Landmark College. John Irving, novelist and Academy Award-winning screenwriter, taught at Windham College, that was a liberal arts college located in Putney on the campus of what is now Landmark College. Points of interest in the town include Putney Mountain Trailhead, Putney Mountain Winery, and Spirits, Putney Public Library, etc.
Where is Putney, VT, USA on Map?
Road map of Putney, VT, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Putney, VT, USA
Putney, VT, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Putney, VT, USA is 42.979034, and the longitude is -72.520409. Putney, VT, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 58' 44.5224'' N and 72° 31' 13.4724'' W.
|DMS Lat||42° 58' 44.5224'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 31' 13.4724'' W|
Coordinates of Putney, VT, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Norwood, MA, USA (42.184155, -71.206245)
- Natick, MA, USA (42.281342, -71.354950)
- Milton, MA, USA (42.250683, -71.071663)
- Marblehead, MA, USA (42.499683, -70.863861)
- Ludlow, MA, USA (42.181541, -72.478432)
- Lexington, MA, USA (42.447357, -71.234619)
- Lenox, MA, USA (42.368195, -73.285858)
- Ipswich, MA, USA (42.683186, -70.856850)
- Hingham, MA, USA (42.232655, -70.900253)
- Harwich, MA, USA (41.681442, -70.097572)
No comments written yet.