Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -35.314075, 149.108093.
Deakin is a district and a suburb of Canberra, Australia, with the population of about 3,000 people. The district has many important official buildings and attractions, including the official residence of the Prime Minister of Australia, the Royal Australian Mint, etc.
Map of Deakin, Australia
Deakin, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Deakin, Australia is -35.314075, and the longitude is 149.108093. Deakin, Australia is located at Australia country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 18' 50.6700'' S and 149° 6' 29.1348'' E.
Deakin, Australia elevation is 587 meters height, that is equal to 1,926 feet.
Deakin, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||35° 18' 50.6700'' S|
|DMS Long||149° 6' 29.1348'' E|
|Elevation (m)||587 m|
|Elevation (f)||1,926 feet|
Coordinates of Deakin, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Australia
Also check out these related Districts.
- Kirra, Coolangatta QLD, Australia (-28.169287, 153.533630)
- Clare Valley, Clare SA, Australia (-33.833569, 138.610001)
- Edge Hill, QLD, Australia (-16.900728, 145.738388)
- Earlwood, NSW, Australia (-33.919804, 151.126083)
- Clayton, VIC, Australia (-37.915047, 145.129272)
- Wheelers Hill, VIC, Australia (-37.898998, 145.182999)
- Paralowie, SA, Australia (-34.755829, 138.611115)
- Claremont, Perth, WA, Australia (-31.980000, 115.781998)
- Peppermint Grove, Perth, WA, Australia (-31.999001, 115.767998)
- Northcote, Melbourne, VIC, Australia (-37.772202, 144.999405)