Diest, Flemish Brabant, Belgium
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.984966, 5.051962.
Diest is a small town in the district of Flemish Brabant in northern Belgium. It is a historic town established in the early Middle Ages and developing as a small commercial point. Today, there are about 22,000 people living in Diest. The community is a typical rural one of the area, loving and preserving the local tradition and living a quiet and calm life. There are a few attractions in the town, including a few old churches like the church of St. Sulpitius and others. One more popular place is Grote Market, a large commercial area in the city center, which is very popular both with the local people and tourists.
Map of Diest, Flemish Brabant, Belgium
Diest, Flemish Brabant, Belgium Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Diest, Flemish Brabant, Belgium is 50.984966, and the longitude is 5.051962. Diest, Flemish Brabant, Belgium is located at Belgium country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 59' 5.8776'' N and 5° 3' 7.0632'' E.
Diest, Flemish Brabant, Belgium Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 59' 5.8776'' N|
|DMS Long||5° 3' 7.0632'' E|
Coordinates of Diest, Flemish Brabant, Belgium is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Belgium
Also check out these related Towns.
- Diest, Flemish Brabant, Belgium (50.984966, 5.051962)
- Oudenaarde, Belgium (50.843502, 3.604461)
- Jemelle, Namur, Belgium (50.162498, 5.266230)
- Bastogne, Wallonia, Belgium (50.000507, 5.715280)
- Villers-la-Ville, Waloon Brabat, Belgium (50.579193, 4.534541)
- Beerse, Antwerp, Belgium (51.319843, 4.855947)
- Menen, West Flanders, Belgium (50.799316, 3.121759)
- Deinze, East Flanders, Belgium (50.987541, 3.523586)
- Drongen, Belgium (51.050480, 3.663300)
- Dendermonde, Belgium (51.025478, 4.101952)