Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.843502, 3.604461.
Situated on the river Scheldt, Oudenaarde is a town in the central part of Belgium. The town can be found somewhere on the halfway from Ghent to Kortrijk. Oudenaarde is a historic town established in the 10th century by a local emperor. The town started growing and flourishing immediately, and in the Middle Ages it was a center of culture and the residence for the nobility of the area. In the later centuries the town lived a certain decline in its growth and currently it is not a large rural settlement, with the population close to 31000 people. There are many cultural landmarks and sights in Oudenaarde including an old Gothic building of the town hall, the old churches, the building of the town's railway station, the central square of the town, etc.
Map of Oudenaarde, Belgium
Oudenaarde, Belgium Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Oudenaarde, Belgium is 50.843502, and the longitude is 3.604461. Oudenaarde, Belgium is located at Belgium country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 50' 36.6072'' N and 3° 36' 16.0596'' E.
Oudenaarde, Belgium Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 50' 36.6072'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 36' 16.0596'' E|
Coordinates of Oudenaarde, Belgium is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Belgium
Also check out these related Towns.
- Diest, Flemish Brabant, Belgium (50.984966, 5.051962)
- Oudenaarde, Belgium (50.843502, 3.604461)
- Jemelle, Namur, Belgium (50.162498, 5.266230)
- Bastogne, Wallonia, Belgium (50.000507, 5.715280)
- Villers-la-Ville, Waloon Brabat, Belgium (50.579193, 4.534541)
- Beerse, Antwerp, Belgium (51.319843, 4.855947)
- Menen, West Flanders, Belgium (50.799316, 3.121759)
- Deinze, East Flanders, Belgium (50.987541, 3.523586)
- Drongen, Belgium (51.050480, 3.663300)
- Dendermonde, Belgium (51.025478, 4.101952)